Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra on EE problem with ring pro 2

(Topic created on: 18-08-2021 12:16 PM)
Gazski
Explorer
Options

I have just upgraded to S21 ultra 5G and can not connect to live view on ring pro 2 doorbell. If I put my sim back in my old S10+ it loads straight away.

All other features are working on the doorbell no problem.

Has anyone else had this problem with the S21?

On EE network

17 REPLIES 17
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you have to manually pair to the doorbell? I don't have to worry about who's on my doorstep... a rottweiler and a baseball bat is more effective. 🤣
0 Likes
Gazski
Explorer
Options

Initially yes when first set up, it all still works on my old phone as does everything on my new phone apart from liveview when using mobile data, live view does work when on my home WiFi network so must be something to do with a new phone setting I think

0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
I've been having problems with no signal and the SIM card manager glitching out with EE
0 Likes
VincentValentine
Explorer
Options
I am currently facing the same issue. I can confirm it is not an issue with router WiFi and Ring Doorbell itself. Have you found a fix to this problem yet? Please share
0 Likes
Gazski
Explorer
Options
Hi, no not yet as I think it must be something to do with a security protocol or something on the phone, it works fine with the Rapid Ring app.
0 Likes
VincentValentine
Explorer
Options
It's so frustrating. I have been looking for solutions last 2 weeks and have zero success. I followed one/twio solutions suggested by people in forums and still no success. I have booked my 📱 in with Samsung to "flash" it. I'll let you know if it resolves the issue.
0 Likes
VincentValentine
Explorer
Options
Even with Rapid Pro I am experiencing poor quality video. Not worth the bother
0 Likes
Gazski
Explorer
Options
That's not good, let me know how you get on with flashing it please
0 Likes
VincentValentine
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately, zero success. They did say they would change the motherboard for me etc. But I do believe that won't resolve it. I will wait till the next software update, hoping the patch will resolve it. If not then I'll get Samsung repair centre to change the motherboard. If all fails, I will certainly will have the urge to smash the phone 📱.
0 Likes