Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 10:19 PM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

234 REPLIES 234
ItalianBerlin
Apprentice
Options

@medonalo You gave me hope ... and then you took it away

0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

I have updated to UI4.1 and the issue is finally gone for me, one day without any reset of the SIM. Other two persons have confirmed the same in the other thread I had opened about this issue, so if someone still has it, it might be worth trying to update. 

0 Likes
Hassank
Explorer
Options

I am downloading the update now and i hope it works for me, because i am done with it, i am done with the ignorance of samsung community and with samsung stupid customer services and samsung technicians.

Will update u all 🤞

medonalo
Journeyman
Options

Sorry for that; the update seems to be the only solution. Have you tried to update your phone?

0 Likes
tploumen
Voyager
Options

I'm sorry but this is NOT the solution. It is hardware related. In a short time after the update you'll get the exact same problem.

Replacement of the mainboard is the only solution. 

0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

Not for me and at least other two people on this forum. There might be cases where it was a hardware issue, in my case it was a software bug (quite clear since on A11 was working and on A12 it wasn't).

FYI, tech support wanted to change also my motherboard but I couldn't do it for many reasons, so I ended up waiting for the update. 

tploumen
Voyager
Options

Then I wish you good luck mate. But if it is the classic random 4g connection drop then it sure is hardware related and your problem will return very soon.

0 Likes
Hassank
Explorer
Options

Well, i did install the new update and the device is working perfect until this moment with no interruptions, normally until this time everyday it interrupted more than 4 to 5.times within the first 30 mins of the day without wifi, so i hope it works for.me and for all of you 👍

0 Likes
medonalo
Journeyman
Options

The update solved the issue, finally😊 

0 Likes
Solution
tploumen
Voyager
Options

Is it still working for you guys with the update...?

0 Likes