Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra No Network Conection after the last Update

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 11:34 AM)
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, I have a S21 Ultra since late January, I had issues in the past but now since the last Update 3 days ago My Mobile Network stopped working, I have an (Ø) symbol not even empty bars, the SIM card works great on other devices, but non SIM card works on this device, I tried reseting the network settings, Wiped cache partition, factory reset, airplane mode on and Off, looks like the antenna stopped working completely, not a single SIM card works on this device.

I have Wifi connection but is not what I bought this phone for, I want network service, is there any other solution I can try?

screenshot-2021-08-20-20-06-35-default.png

234 REPLIES 234
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Where did you purchase this device from?
0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

I purchased through a company, sunrise (switzerland), but the sim card works great, called sunrise to see if they can provide a solution, they told me that if I already tried everything the best thing would be to bring my device to Samsung for a repair, that if I have my warranty (plus I have all round insurance) they should fix it without charge because it is a software issue, but I don't know yet, we'll see, in the mean time, im trying to find a solution myself, because I don't want to leave my device for a minimum of 2 weeks to fix this, but if i have no other option, I would have to do that

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Juan greenfield Hello, you can try to reset the device APNs, go to Settings / Connections / Mobile networks / Access Point Names, the three points at the top right-Reset to default.
Or you can enter these details manually. Contact your provider to ask for the APNs and enter them manually. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Already did that like 3 to 5 times and nothing happened, I don't know, Im thinking that maybe the antenna is broken, disconnected or fried for the overheating that sometimes Im experiencing, because everything works great, the the SIM works also on other devices, and here the phone reads the SIM and provider but the signal is with this symbol 🚫

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Have you checked to see if the device has been blacklisted?
0 Likes
Juan greenfield
Pathfinder
Options

Thabks for that Nic, Just did, is clean, both IMEI slots are clean, so thats not the issue 😔, suck having to pay for an expensive device, just to have this type of issues.

Z3R0FkzGvN
First Poster
Options

Mine started tripping after the update. It has to be the updates fault

tploumen
Voyager
Options

What exactly are you experiencing...? I have random 4G disconnects and reconnects (🚫) on my S21 Ultra after the July update . The August update didn't fix my problem. I've already done a factory reset and this didn't fix the problem.

It has nothing to do with my provider, because my SIM is working great in other phones.

Please file an error report with the Samsung Members app.

_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Have the same issue lots of people reporting signal issues lately ....