Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra music - failed to play

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 08:51 PM)
coakers
Explorer
Options
Anyone had any success yet  ?
Used smartswitch to copy music over but will not play on ultra.
Had a lot of this from S6 to S10 and all has been OK until now.
Samsung say try another app, poss music licensing issue ?
64 REPLIES 64
Kevinst86
First Poster
Options

If you are having problems with your music on the S21. Please download powerramp   there's a  free trial version and u can pay 6 dollars for the full version it will play all formats of music from wma to mp3. 

You are welcome 

0 Likes
iZzie1959
First Poster
Options

Need to download a wma music player app.  Just did all my music wma next to it . Is now plays my songs . Happy me

0 Likes
iZzie1959
First Poster
Options

Download load wma music player app. I did music is there with wma next to it

0 Likes
iZzie1959
First Poster
Options

Down load wma player app. My music that has this next to it plays on my s21 ultra. Happy days are here again 

0 Likes
Members_RzrBaLc
First Poster
Options

Just upgraded to an S21 from my old S6 and had this problem. The Audio Converter app you suggested worked so many thanks, I can at least play songs again:)

0 Likes
Frankie Frank
First Poster
Options

Same here,  failed to play track. 

Updated my s21 ultra to latest 12 update. 

Weird thing is that it has issue with playing some MP3s.   It never was an issue prior to this update but now random tracks don't play.  

Again, certain mp3s don't work with Samsung music player but will play with default audio player.  

Waiting for fix.

0 Likes
Jen_B
Apprentice
Options

Same thing happened to me. I own cd's that I put on laptop and transferred to my last 3 samsung phones. No problems. I just got the Ultra and it won't play most of my music. I would've gotten an iPhone had I known. If this isn't fixed it's definitely my last Samsung. I'm not re-buying music I already own.

0 Likes
Jen_B
Apprentice
Options

Audrey didn't work for me either. I downloaded multiple music playing apps and none of them work. 

0 Likes
Jen_B
Apprentice
Options

Thanks will try this!

0 Likes
Frankie Frank
First Poster
Options

What ended up working for me was to uninstall Samsung music player app and reinstalling it.  Gave its permissions and BAM, it played all MY mp3s !!!!

Hope that helps!

0 Likes