Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Moon Shot Test.

(Topic created on: 27-03-2021 12:51 PM)
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Went out testing the camera and video quality on the s21 Ultra. I am quite pleased with it. Wow. 

15 REPLIES 15
Sifubilly
First Poster
Options
What settings did you use?
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That a night mode shot?
0 Likes
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Thatis awesome I will try too on my S21
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
One of them was.
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Was at 30x zoom
0 Likes
Stoleriko
Pioneer
Options

You do understand that it's not a real shot that you took?!

To know why Space Zoom shots aren’t real photography, you need to understand the basics of how the technology operates. The gist of it is that the Camera app can tell when you’re pointing to the sky and determine you’re trying to take a photo of the moon. From there, it will oblige your press of the shutter button, but before you get to see your crystal-clear moon pho to, it will effectively overlay it with a new texture from a much higher-resolution image of the moon. Which was taken with specialized gear somewhere alongside your meridian at roughly the same time of the month, so the texture corresponds to whatever moon phase you’re seeing

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I tried yesterday and mine wasn't sharp as some people have posted so I ain't impressed, unless it's because of light or dust pollution I have no clue.

20210327_193101_14350.jpg

0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Used pro photo mode
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I don't understand what you are saying. These photos was exactly what I took and was seeing with my own eyes I have a video of it as well which I will upload to YouTube and share the link here when I've finished work later for you.
0 Likes