Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra light sources artefacts - camera problem

(Topic created on: 24-10-2021 09:38 AM)
maioro
First Poster
Options

I just purchased an S21 Ultra phone and I saw that it has a serious problem with the lights sources. Very often the lights sources are accompanied by strong artifacts. I didn't see this thing since the C.C.D. era. I want to return the phone back due to the issue. Do you know if exists any solution for it now or in the future?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ishansd
Apprentice
Options

what kind of artifacts? I have observed green dots when the camera is directly pointed towards light sources and there's a significant amount of halo in the photos. 

0 Likes
Rusl657
Journeyman
Options

i didn't see any in photos. but that's the thing the phone will fix it after processing it cause its a photo but if you're talking about a video recording than yes there is a massive amount of artifacts all over the place. Never shoot in 4k 60 fps massive loss of details and massive amount of artifacts in shadows. 4k30fps.... its good but only in good lighting conditions, in low light or in dark shadows still massive amount of artifacts. in pro mode with the low iso no artifacts.....but no HDR capability.

in short if i could i would return the phone.

0 Likes