Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra led view cover

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 06:32 PM)
tt1991
Pioneer
Options

I've just got my pre-ordered s21 ultra and a led view cover. As I put the cover on the phone, I relised that the leds are in pale yellowish color instead of bright white. I checked the pictures on samsung website, and other pictures on the internet. All of them shows bright white leds.

I also has led view cover for my previous phone (s9+), and the leds are white there as well.

Putting them next to each other, the new case light seems mutch worse. Is it the original state and samsung has some new type of leds, or it is a faulty cover?

If anybody has the same cover, please let me know.ledcover.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jinxy567
First Poster
Options
hi
I have the same cover and my LEDs are the same.. a little yellowish and not as bright as my s10 case...
one thing I've noticed is that there isn't an app to control the images ... my s10 allowed me to change the image dependant on what was happening.. I like like this has been dispensed with on the s21 ultra...

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Jinxy567
First Poster
Options
hi
I have the same cover and my LEDs are the same.. a little yellowish and not as bright as my s10 case...
one thing I've noticed is that there isn't an app to control the images ... my s10 allowed me to change the image dependant on what was happening.. I like like this has been dispensed with on the s21 ultra...
0 Likes
tt1991
Pioneer
Options

Thanks, I got used to it after a few day. But still a pain in the ass, when there is bright light.

0 Likes