Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - I am a new member of the Samsung family - still learning what this phone can do, anyone wanna help me lol?

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 08:59 AM)
Conny
First Poster
Options

Hi there peeps I am a new member of the Samsung family,  I purchased on o2 the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra and still learning of what this phone can do anyone wanna help me lol 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hi and welcome to the Samsung family. which phone did you upgrade from and what are you looking for?
0 Likes
Conny
First Poster
Options
Thank you and I upgraded from the iPhone se 2020 128gb in white.
When you ask what am I looking for meaning?
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
is there anything specific you need help with?
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
What are you wanting to know about the phone? You will find you have much more freedom to customise your phone and settings. That includes ringtone, sharing file via Bluetooth, etc. So what I mean to ask is, are there any specific functionality you are asking about?
0 Likes
Conny
First Poster
Options
yeah how can I change the notification tones ie for email, texts etc and how can I set up a password for everything on my phone ie messages, contacts etc
0 Likes
Strings
Journeyman
Options
@Conny head to setting and go to sounds and vibration. You'll be able to change your ringtone, notifications all there. It's relatively easy. if you've got music on your phone you can add it to your ringtone as well .
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Conny: If you would like to add unique notification sounds to certain apps, please head to Settings > Apps > Select the relevant app e.g. Messages > Notifications > General Notifications > Sound. Go back and do the same for New Messages, and you should be good to go. If you would like to add an extra layer of security to your apps, please head to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Secure Folder, and run through the on screen instructions. For further information, please check the link below. I hope this helps. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-the-secure-folder-and-how-do-i-use-it/

0 Likes