Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra heating up and battery drain

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 03:57 PM)
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
Did anyone experience lot of heat in the back of the phone while using the phone connected to cellular network and heavy battery loss as well...

I am thinking weather to keep the phone or return it...😔
26 REPLIES 26
Helix_One
Explorer
Options
This is a minute later while it wad cooling down

Screenshot_20210203-151854_Cpu Monitor_10506.jpg

0 Likes
Guy41
Navigator
Options

Just checked mine. Cpu temp is at ~41-42c *while* using the camera. I'll stress again that I did see a significant improvement after clearing a lot of the apps and photos I had that were transferred with smart switch. 

0 Likes
Helix_One
Explorer
Options
I already have a replacement unit on the way. It should get to me by Saturday. I will try the same things and get back to you.
0 Likes
vmd
Explorer
Options
how you managed to get a replacement unit for your phone. my s21 ultra is under performing when it comes to battery life. ?
0 Likes
Helix_One
Explorer
Options
I just got my replacement unit two days ago and it works a lot better. This one doesn't seem to overheat or have any problems. I am still waiting for the phone to finalise learning the usage patterns.
0 Likes
vmd
Explorer
Options
can you tell me the process to get my device replaced. how should I request them for a replacement.
0 Likes
MoodBren
Apprentice
Options

Dear Samsung, you need to solve this issue. The problem is frustrating and disappointed. 

Imagine you got a new phone expecting it to perform better than your old phone and when you multi task just by whatsapp video call and browsing google chrome. The phone heat up and get super hot to hold it. 

I had been a supporter for samsung. Changing from note to A series to Galaxy S series. 

And yet this S21 is the worst. 

MY GODNESS.

- over heating easily. 

- battery drain super fast. 

-cant multi window for only 10mins video call. This is terrible. 

Please samsung, you need to fix your software update in order to gain back lots of your customer trust in you.

#samsung #s21 #s21+ #samsungmobile. 

0 Likes