Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra heating up and battery drain

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 11:57 AM)
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
Did anyone experience lot of heat in the back of the phone while using the phone connected to cellular network and heavy battery loss as well...

I am thinking weather to keep the phone or return it...😔
26 REPLIES 26
Albertkup
Student
Options
same problem to me, do hear a little knocking in camera area then you shaking your phone?
0 Likes
Phil A
Pioneer
Options

I've mostly been using wifi as I'm working from home, I turned it into mobile data only right now and it does some a little warmer at the top of the phone right next to the camera area , I'll try on my next discharge cycle to be on mobile data only and see what happens

Suzie96
Journeyman
Options
That's with all phones. It's the lens cover shaking. If you inspect it.. When yoy hit a certian zoom or use a certian camera mode it opens and closes ths shutter had it with me S10+ and same with my Ultra too. But yeah no issues at all with overheating or battery drain.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, when you say heat do you me hot or warm? I've been using 5G from yesterday, it did get a little warm for about 5 minutes not hot just slightly warm & it's working how it should, no issues to speak of.
I feel it for whoever is having issues, it should get warm because of it optimising but it shouldn't get HOT.
0 Likes
mrowen
Navigator
Options
try giving it a factory reset if battery is draining more than usual could just be a small bug in the software usually fixes that problem
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
its HOT because i feel discomfort while holding the phone in my hand
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
yaa. may i need to do that..
mrowen
Navigator
Options
yeah i would personally just make sure stuff is back up what u need then go from there
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
As advised a factory reset is the best option.
0 Likes