Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra green line issue please solve my issue

(Topic created on: 15-01-2023 01:02 PM)
drstone
Journeyman
Options
My S21 Ultra has a vertical green line on the display without any physical damage it is very unfair Samsung should at least provide me a free display replacement because there is no physical damage
The phone is only 2 years old 
Samsung Sri Lanka's customer service is the worst which is the reason I had to contact another countries customer support please forward my message on to the higher executives and solve my issue

Thank you 

My tweet about this issue

29 REPLIES 29
AndrewL
Options

@drstone: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Please be aware that the standard warranty for your Galaxy S21 Ultra covers software and hardware defects, but not instances of physical/liquid damage, or unauthorised modifications to the software. If you are based in the Sri Lanka then please reach out to the dedicated support team in your region, and an advisor will be able to arrange for the phone to be inspected by an authorised Samsung engineer. Please follow the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page to find your available contact options. 

Home | Samsung Sri Lanka | Mobile | TV | Home Appliances

AM4N
Voyager
Options
Just because there's no "visible" defect, doesn't mean it's not damaged. Even an unlucky drop or sitting on the phone with medium pressure can cause this.

Warranty doesn't cover such damage.
0 Likes
drstone
Journeyman
Options
 I paid a premium for my S21 Ultra but now it has a green line on the display without any damage
@SamsungMobile 

Please like and retweet 

Request for Free Screen Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Green Line on Display

Dear Samsung Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention the poor build quality of the Samsung Galaxy smartphones, specifically regarding my Galaxy S21 Ultra device. I recently purchased this device and have been using it for a few weeks without any physical damage to the device. However, I have noticed a green line on the display, which was not caused by any external damage or impact.

I have researched this issue online and found that it is a common problem with Samsung Galaxy devices. Many other users have reported the same issue, indicating that this is not an isolated incident. I have also spoken with some of my friends who are also Samsung Galaxy users, and they have experienced similar issues with their devices.

I am disappointed that my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, which I purchased at a premium price, is already showing signs of poor build quality. As a loyal Samsung customer, I am now facing inconvenience due to this issue.

Therefore, I kindly request that you provide me with a free screen replacement for my device, as it is not my fault that the green line appeared. This is clearly a manufacturing defect that needs to be addressed by Samsung, and I hope that you will take the necessary steps to resolve this issue promptly.

I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

drstone
Journeyman
Options
Request for Free Screen Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Green Line on Display

Dear Samsung Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention the poor build quality of the Samsung Galaxy smartphones, specifically regarding my Galaxy S21 Ultra device. I recently purchased this device and have been using it for a few weeks without any physical damage to the device. However, I have noticed a green line on the display, which was not caused by any external damage or impact.

I have researched this issue online and found that it is a common problem with Samsung Galaxy devices. Many other users have reported the same issue, indicating that this is not an isolated incident. I have also spoken with some of my friends who are also Samsung Galaxy users, and they have experienced similar issues with their devices.

I am disappointed that my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, which I purchased at a premium price, is already showing signs of poor build quality. As a loyal Samsung customer, I am now facing inconvenience due to this issue.

Therefore, I kindly request that you provide me with a free screen replacement for my device, as it is not my fault that the green line appeared. This is clearly a manufacturing defect that needs to be addressed by Samsung, and I hope that you will take the necessary steps to resolve this issue promptly.

I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
drstone
Journeyman
Options
I paid a premium for my S21 Ultra but now it has a green line on the display without any damage
@SamsungMobile
https://twitter.com/OneUIanimations/status/1613766699920293889?t=24mlxKZAztz1G5SXnJAc0g&s=19
0 Likes
FOXY10
Navigator
Options
you have to stay calm..if it's under warranty, they'll repair it for free..but if it's not a factory defect, you have to pay
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Who did you buy it from and when? Did you contact support already? 

0 Likes
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options
I'm sorry to hear about your phone, although I must say I've never experienced this with any of my Samsung phones nor the phones I trade with. A quick Google search found that this is a problem across board and not isolated to Samsung and is generally caused through damage ie. Being dropped or water damage, seldomly it will be a manufacturing fault , which happens to all brands. As the above comment mentioned, if this is the case and you are still under warranty then just return the phone and they will either repair it or replace it.
However to headline "Don't buy the S23 series because Samsung has the worst build quality" is a far stretch as it is literally one of the best build quality phones you can get. By the looks of it you haven't waited for a response from Samsung either. You going to have a real hard time coming on here to try and start your boycott movement based on your singular issue 😆
keith30
Maestro
Options
Hold on, first you've marked up as a S23 series but then you start talking about a S21ultra model having damage. Which is it?
I very much doubt you'd get a free screen replacement as it could well be out of warranty if you are talking about a S21 series.
0 Likes