Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - Great. Buds Pro - not so much.

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 12:51 PM)
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Very happy with my S21 Ultra so far. Battery life is good, marginally better than my S20 Ultra; no had chance to put the camera through its pace yet  but it seems fine. 

My main disappointment is with the Buds Pro. Having owned the Buds and Buds+, I'm quite a fan of the Buds; comfortable and secure, there's been many a time I've forgotten they're in my ears. 

I cannot understand why Samsung have changed the design. Today on my walk (I don't do any exercise more vigorous) one of the Bud Pro earpieces fell out, this has never happened with my previous Buds. Don't get me wrong, I like the ANC and the sound quality, but I just can't get them secure like I did the older Buds, I am constantly having to try and tighten them into my ear. 😧

Please note Samsung, when you have a great design, stick with it.

7 REPLIES 7
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm using Huawei buds. they are amazing

Screenshot_20210208-113712_AI Life.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I love the the buds pro but I must admit I think the fit is very subjective for me once you have twisted them they kind of screw into place but my original buds just kind of popped in, the sound quality makes up for it tho!
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Huawei would have been the future love the stuff they bring out but too scared to ditch google
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options

Yup, others have commented that the Pro don't sound really any better than the Buds+. Definitely not worth purchasing when there are better options on the market.

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Its not the sound, I'm quite happy with them sound wise and also the ANC is ok; its the fit that's the problem. The wingtips on the Buds and Buds+ helped make them nice and secure in the ear, but the Pros just don't fit as well.
0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

same, I wouldn't be with samsung if they didn't have that trade issue in the US. if it weren't for that I would have stayed with Huawei

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea I agree, apple have stuffed it with software, to be honest I still really like samsung its just battery life really is not up to scratch I do have access to chargers 24/7 but it wears the battery out. I would have had a HUAWEI just for a change to see what it was like I never owned one.
0 Likes