Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra gaming issues

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 12:50 PM)
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
So I got my Samsung S21 Ultra 512gb yesterday so also has 16gb of ram but I've already noticed a lot of games are running at 60fps on my Galaxy Note 10 5G but only 30 fps on my new S21 Ultra?!

At the moment all the games seem to play worse because of this so just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem? 

Asphalt 9 is a good example as it has a 60fps option on my note 10 plus but no option so stays at 30fps on my S21 Ultra?

Both devices are running on the newest android 11 with the latest updates. 

I will post screenshots soon. 

Thanks all 

Galaxy Note 10 5G

Galaxy S21 Ultra

Fisky
5 REPLIES 5
WorldFivestar
Explorer
Options
I think this may be because of a different game version between the phones, not saying it isn't fully updated but as the S21 is so new asphalt may be yet to optimise asphalt 9 to take advantage of the tech. This is the case with some android phones at the minute as the they have a different more intensive version of the game on high end phones so it should be coming to your s21 but may not be ready yet. Sorry it's not a perfect answer but I hope you find a solution.
Kodiguru
Explorer
Options
this was the same with my Tab S7+ when I got it on launch day. Checked a few weeks later and the 60fps option was there so it's a Gayloft issue not the device.
WorldFivestar
Explorer
Options
yeah 😂😂 hope it doesn't overheat your phone when you get the update because my s20 can't take more than 4 races before it's cooking eggs
0 Likes
Kodiguru
Explorer
Options
I bought the S20 Ultra also, such a disappointing phone. Totally get what you mean about it getting hot but the battery life was my biggest issue. I sold it and switched the the Oppo Find x2 Pro which I really like. I do love my tablet though .
0 Likes
pumaung
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem with S21 Ultra when playing Asphalt 8 , i cant change the graphics quality to be High , its always stuck on medium.

0 Likes