Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Front Speaker

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 04:55 PM)
Hmajaib786
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I received the s21 Ultra last week and it seems that the front speaker, earpiece, is faulty. I hear crackling and muffling when I put the volume up to watch videos or listen to music. Even on a call I cannot understand what the other person is saying.

I am waiting on Samsung for this one. I doubt its a software issue I tried all the reset and etc but to no avail.

23 REPLIES 23
Jagat pavasia
First Poster
Options

I think samsung can not solve ear speaker problem due to design of s21 series....

Bad experience even i spent 1.06 lakh indian rupees...

Very very very bad sound in ear speaker.

0 Likes
Jagat pavasia
First Poster
Options

Did your problem solved ??

I have same issue

0 Likes
pepsinio
Pioneer
Options

I went to a shop today and tested a display phone. It sounded very similär but a bit better. Better enough to push me in direction for replacement.

If you plan to do the same there is a quick tip for you. Use *#0#* and you can choose upper speaker from the menu. Do this on the both phones and compare.

0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Pioneer
Options

So 7 months later and this issue is still occurring during production? I mention this because I bought a brand new S21U ( build date July 2021)from Best Buy the other day and  returned it the next day because the earpiece speaker on phone crackles and distorts during calls even on low volume levels. 

0 Likes