Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Front Speaker

(Topic created on: 23-06-2021 04:41 PM)
Hmajaib786
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I received the s21 Ultra last week and it seems that the front speaker, earpiece, is faulty. I hear crackling and muffling when I put the volume up to watch videos or listen to music. Even on a call I cannot understand what the other person is saying.

I am waiting on Samsung for this one. I doubt its a software issue I tried all the reset and etc but to no avail.

23 REPLIES 23
aggie84
First Poster
Options
@Hmajaib786 do you have any contact to them by any chance? I have an issue with my phone too, when I make a call I hear a lot of crackling ,so annoying. I just bought this phone few weeks ago,before I had s9+ and never had problems with it.
0 Likes
Hmajaib786
Journeyman
Options

Hi, Nothing at all I applied for a refund. So annoyed with them as they don't have stock since Feb. I have been waiting since then. Very shameful for a company like Samsung. They had stock come in and go but were not bothered replacing my phone. They still have different colours available but apparently they cannot replace my phone with another colour. They must of made some interest on my money while they had it while the consumer (me) had no product.

Also the customer service is just useless don't even bother calling them. This is the UK im on about. Just get a refund if you have faults otherwise they would just mess around with you. No wonder people stay loyal to Apple, their customer service is top notch. Talking with experience with wife's iphone....

0 Likes
h15_heo
Student
Options
Same issue here
0 Likes
Hmajaib786
Journeyman
Options

@h15_heo  Just get a refund and look elsewhere if they don't replace your phone. Best option from what I dealt with.

0 Likes
SKUT
First Poster
Options
Me too...was just wondering and googled and found quite a few people with this issue. Very annoying. Sound is clear only when I put on speaker or I'm using ear buds
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Head over to your dial pad and type in *#0283#, then select “Start: RCV_1stMic” and speak into your phone like you’re on a call. Can you hear yourself talk, and is the playback clear? Furthermore, head to the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Speaker, and follow the on screen instructions. Are you able to hear the playback clearly for the in-call speaker?  If not then there may be a problem with the hardware, in which case I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, or on Facebook or Twitter, where an advisor can arrange for the device to be inspected and repaired. 

0 Likes
pepsinio
Pioneer
Options

Same issue here too with same phone model. 

0 Likes
pepsinio
Pioneer
Options

Mine is not as severe the one from the recordings, but is annoying enough.

0 Likes
Jagat pavasia
First Poster
Options

I have same issue, my older device s9 plus is perfect ear speaker. And now s21 ultra has too poor sound quality when we calling to someone, can not understand who people speaking...

Big big big problem..

I think that It is hardware and design problem not a software side issue..

Samsung should replace device with fixing problem of every s21 ultra buyers..

0 Likes
Jagat pavasia
First Poster
Options

Same issue with call quality of s21 ultra

0 Likes