Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Front Speaker

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 11:40 PM)
Hmajaib786
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I received the s21 Ultra last week and it seems that the front speaker, earpiece, is faulty. I hear crackling and muffling when I put the volume up to watch videos or listen to music. Even on a call I cannot understand what the other person is saying.

I am waiting on Samsung for this one. I doubt its a software issue I tried all the reset and etc but to no avail.

23 REPLIES 23
Mbcca21ULTRA
Student
Options

I have the same issue, I don't have problem when I listen music but when I speak on the phone a lot of cracking noise is coming from the speaker. Waiting to see if its an issue with software or I have to return thr handset to Samsung to be fixed. (s21, Exynos 2100) 

CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
Since Samsung have been putting stereo speakers on phones every handset I've had the top speaker has gone like this.
I've never had one do it out of the box though.
Obviously something wrong with them.
Hmajaib786
Journeyman
Options

I upgraded from note 9 after more than 2 years. Never had the issue. Also had s8 and s7 edge nothing like this at all. Still waiting on Samsung not sure how long they will take.....

Warpoet
First Poster
Options

Same thing speaker is cracking and its so annoying do i log a complaint or will samsung respond to us thru this 

Thanks in advanced 

Hmajaib786
Journeyman
Options

I went through the online tech support and they advised on calling Samsung. Then I went through them again on call to which they confirmed it is a hardware issue. Tried all the resets but didn't sort it out. So waiting on Samsung for replacement now.......

0 Likes
HishamAskar
First Poster
Options

Bro I am also facing same issue tried all the ways but i went to Samsung customer service Saudi Arabia they checked mine and started ignoring mine as video or audio might have some issue

0 Likes
Jauhari
Journeyman
Options

Interesting, we are happily waiting the right information about it 

0 Likes
dynamicali
Apprentice
Options

I am having similar issue with the top speaker. Any fix?

0 Likes
Members_fQRcWS2
First Poster
Options

I think i have similar issues. I already send it to Samsungs repair Center, wait 16 days until I got it back and the problem is not solved! Very bad customer handling from Samsung side. I called the customer service center and they told me I should send the device again.... Again waiting 16 days for a Phone I used 1 day... 

Could you please check if you have the same problem. The Audio quality is getting much more worse if I add a case around the Phone. For testing I used the speaker test which you can activate by entering *#0*# in the telephone menu.

Front speaker:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejah3vwels81w16/speaker_up.m4a?dl=0

Down speaker:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c76j9n8c6744p1e/speaker_down.m4a?dl=0