What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra front glass

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 12:58 PM)
Options
Hello all I'm quite disappointed about the Samsung S21 ultra front glass, I've watched Samsung run there tests or are these false claims. I'm on a Samsung group on Facebook and the amount of people that have scratched there phones already amazes me, in tests it showed how hard it was to scratch and a video of a man videoing in Africa without a case, from what I've seen and heard I'm amazed it didn't break but then that would be a bad advert. How many of you have scratched your phone already? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I use the official Samsung Silicone Case that holds the S Pen. Had it since release and it was in perfect condition. Dropped roughly waist height onto concrete and the bottom left corner now has a crack. You don't see it when using the phone but can see it when the screen is off. Totally gutted, not sure what to do now. Wish they sold official screen protectors at launch as I tried several from Amazon but none worked, or were not as advertised. I'm on the upgrade programme and my dilemma is what's ;the best route for me to take, I'd imagine I'd get next to nothing trading it in now.
0 Likes
Options
I'm now using a case from beeasy which I bought through Amazon, it states it has had military drop test of 2m. I haven't tried that out, also protected against water,dust,rain or snow. Waterproof 2m deep that I tested. Only problem is fingerprint but I don't mind that so much.
0 Likes