Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ULTRA EXYNOS VS SNAPDRAGON

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 11:39 AM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
https://youtu.be/rsLJLk3nx8k

So as you can see from the video battery life is the same but performance and heat are worse on the exynos. Maybe Samsung could comment and explain why we still have differences in chips in 2021??? And we pay the same price but get less performance.
25 REPLIES 25
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Fair enough. Glad it worked out for you. Agree there's a lot of information out there and in the end it's about what your experience with the device is. I agree it was a great phone for the most part but the cameras to me were a let down. I certainly wasn't expecting DSLR quality but the zoom to me was unusable as I like using my clicks as my desktop wallpaper and zooming in even slightly made the noise and grain very visible. It's fine for social media as some have pointed out and is most likely fine on the phone screen but I found my previous note 9 to take better pictures in many situations making this feel like not so much of an upgrade for the price. Thanks for your wishes and I genuinely hope it serves you well. I really loved the screen and battery life on it.
FabioZ1
Apprentice
Options

low light.JPGI'm waiting my samsung S21 Ultra, I just preordered, I'm italian and i must have exynos version, but i'm worried about camera test especially in low light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnN1PpIEIn4&list=LL&index=4&t=303s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLJLk3nx8k&list=LL&index=6 S21.JPG

The smartphone is very expensive and i choose it for the quality of camera, but it's not so in exynos version,

I hope a software update can fix it;

videos are real life test and not benchmark and not accetable for Exynos user have less performance in a expensive camera phone flagship; I paid it as snapdragon version (or more due italia tax)

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I don't trust this guy. I've seen other reviews and exynos and Snapdragon are about the same sometimes the exynos out performs the Snapdragon and vice versa
0 Likes
Hvars
Explorer
Options

What guy you do not trust ? Because on the last post, this is two different Guys :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
the one in this post. I did at first but I've seen more comparisons where the exynos is better and only this 1 in the post about Snapdragon been better.
0 Likes
FabioZ1
Apprentice
Options

Please adamlee could you post a link where exynos is better of snapdragon in camera ?

I saw 2 videos, 2 different guys and exynos poor il lowlight and details
and I'll have an Exynos 😞

0 Likes
Members_At2nINV
First Poster
Options

Absolutely. It also reduces the camera and video performance. Snapdragon is superior and it's really a shame that they're choosing not to use it in the UK. We get a "worse" product for essentially more money once conversion kicks in. 

S21 Exynos vs Snapd
Apprentice
Options

I just received mine today and I am in 2 minds Wether to open the box or return for a full refund?.. I'm really pissed off that we don't just get the same quality chipset (SD). I called Samsung regarding this latest issue with Exynos and of course they know nothing but are willing to arrange return of phone. I'm very disappointed, I was looking forward to start using it. AUD$2100 IS A TOUGH PILL TO SWALLOW FOR AN INFERIOR PRODUCT 

pete 

S21 Exynos vs Snapd
Apprentice
Options

Still no excuse Samsung are Australians $2100 for the flagship phone but it clearly isn't. Not to mention they don't even give you the charger & headphones anymore,, GREEDY! 

S21 Exynos vs Snapd
Apprentice
Options

I agree with u.. I've owned practically every Galaxy phone but 2.. my Loyalty is wearing thin