Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra exynos - my opinion

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 01:52 AM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options

Hi guys

Just wanted to give my opinion on my s21 ultra exynos version.
So before I got my phone I done a bit of research, I mean spending £1000+ I'd be mad not to.i had concerns about about the overheating issues some people were having and the whole exynos v Snapdragon debate.

But in the end I decided to take the plunge and I got to be honest I'm so glad I did.ok yeah it's expensive but it really is a premium phone,I've had many many phones in the past and this is definitely the most premium of them all.and I love my phones I currently own 4 of them it's an addiction 😅.

Anyway like I said I have the exynos version (UK) and these are my pros and cons.

Pros:
1) battery is pretty solid,I'm currently on 77% battery with 3.5 hours SOT
2)it's super smooth just like my OnePlus 8t which is impressive
3)the display is just beautiful 😍
4)it's packed full of features,so much so I'll probably never even find them all
5)the design build of the phone is beautiful (I have the black one)
6)not had any overheating issues,the phone got warm when I transferred my data over from one of my other phones but I mean warm not "hot"
7)oh yeah the cameras are brilliant,I mean I'm not really one for taking lots of pictures so I'm no expert but definitely the best I've used on a phone.

Cons:
1)no charger/headphones in the box,I mean if you spend this much on a phone Samsung should give you the option to receive one free of charge if you don't have one already.
2)the phone is big,now this can be a pro or con,me personally I like it but just thought I'd put it in cons to fill the space😂

I would also like to give a mention to Samsung customer service who have been brilliant and the Samsung community some helpful people out there 👍.

Anyway that's my thoughts,thank you for coming to my Ted talk 😉
119 REPLIES 119
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
do you get a charger with it or just the cable?, doesn't matter to much as I do have a 25w charger just be nice to have a spare
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
you get a 15w charger with a USB a to c cable which fits that charger, so I just chucked it straight in the draw and used my s20 charger
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
ah fair enough, I'll probably just do the same
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea it's much faster with S20 charger, so my tab was chargered yesterday evening, been on it an hour plus it was in standby all night and I have 90% this morning so that's good going in my books.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
ok but what the bloody hell are you doing up at 6am 😴🤣.
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I got woken up by the delivery of this 😁

20210219_094914_1809.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I'm weird I go to bed about 8 or 9pm and I'm up at 5 or 6am every day
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Nice! let me know what you think to it
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
just been setting it up and having a little play with it,loving it so far.

also we need to open a new page or something,having to scroll for ages to get to your messages 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
OK will open a page for s7 tab