Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Exynos 2100 Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 09:19 AM)
Arshdeep Singh
Journeyman
Options

I have been using the s21 ultra for about 12 days and my experience is really bad. I have been using the phone in Fhd with adaptive refresh rate on. No gaming at all. I have been using my phone for watching some YouTube video (1 hour max per day) and only for social media. I have to charge my phone twice a day which is not what I expected it to be. I know it's exynos but the reviews were really great.  The average screen on time on a full charge is only 3 hours that too with minimum brightness. Can you guys suggest me something or should I replace my device 

17 REPLIES 17
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
thats awful, on my S20 5G I can easily get 5 hours. have you checked if any apps are draining the phone? does the phone get hot?
0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
That really bad, I get nearly 2 days out of my Ultra. I'd be checking if any apps draining & if not it may be try a factory reset on the device to see if a clean build helps.
0 Likes
Phil A
Pioneer
Options

Yeah that's quite bad, I'm on my 12th day as well but it's doing really well for me, maybe you need to put some apps into deep sleep? Also are you on WiFi or mobile data, I find that mine drains faster on mobile data

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please post your battery stats. I am looking to see the screen that shows app usage.
0 Likes
Arshdeep Singh
Journeyman
Options

It does sometimes but I'm using a case so I don't feel it that much. The main problem is chrome I think but I have reduced using that too.

0 Likes
Arshdeep Singh
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20210210-152845_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Arshdeep Singh
Journeyman
Options

Yes I did that most for most of my apps because I don't use them more often. Most of my time I'm on my wifi, but I do switch it to mobile data sometimes.

0 Likes
Arshdeep Singh
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20210210-153412_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
try samsung Internet, yea I think there is alot of faulty units out there but it generally involves heat as well