Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra experience

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 08:27 PM)
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
Hi all, 

Just a quick one here. Want to start a poll to get a feedback from s21 ultra owners 

To keep it simple Give it a like if you enjoying your s21 ultra.
If not give a reason 
9 REPLIES 9
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
absolutely loving it. few minor issues with 4g signal but nothing major yet.
Helix_One
Explorer
Options
I for one I've noticed that the camera is overheating when is being used more than 2 minutes and it is difficult to hold. At one point it even stopped working all together.
Gilani
Pioneer
Options
Have you tried a factory reset? And then install apps manually
Helix_One
Explorer
Options
That was the first thing I did. I went through all the troubleshooting with tech and they got to the conclusion that I need to send the unit back. I upgraded from a Note10+5G which never gave me any headache. Another thing I noticed is some distortion on the camera when taking a video and moving around.
icreatura
Pioneer
Options

Seriosly, the adaptive refresh rate is *****. Not working properly on YouTube on s21 ultra. Not only on youtube, but even after 30 min of using the phone the scrolling on settings looks like 60hz and I have to change to 60 and then back to adaptive. By the the time the phone finds out what I'm doing, it give me few bumps in scrolling until the smoothnes kicks in.  I use to like android for freedom and options. Give me the option to have 120hz and no adaptive, give the ***** option you  Samsung, don't choose for me,  or  this the is the last Samsung phone I wil use

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
overheating rubbish .. s21 ultra all it did was get very hot fry an egg on it hot 🔥 message saying to hot all the time with normal usage google search ..if you used the camera got even hotter ...slowed down all the time after it got so hot ....tried reset etc in the end had for 5 days gave up on it sent back to samsung for full refund and went back to my old S10 5g that has no problems..for £1329 its not good enough from Samsung..... I got a feeling this could be a samung note 7 moment ...so many people i see have same over heating problem samsung have to say something ....
Notamech
Voyager
Options
It's a great phone overall. It did feel like an upgrade coming from the mighty note 9. Couple of issues which I think not many reviews touch upon. The screen has a pinkish tint when viewing white backgrounds at a slight angle, many users have faced this. Also although the cameras are praised so much in reviews try taking a few shots indoors especially of pets. The processing is aggressive and blurs out the fur. The 10x optical zoom is pretty useless if it isnt a super bright sunny day. on a cloudy day pics snapped of birds etc look like they've been painted with watercolor extreme noise and grain. Definitely one of the two top reasons people buy these expensive phones is the screen and camera a bit disappointing for the £1300 price tag.
0 Likes
ShoeyLFC
Student
Options
Massive upgrade from 7edge to S21 Ultra, fantastic phone just slowly getting used it, no issues with heating, 4g signal etc etc as few members have mentioned transfered over 64gb of data from the old phone seamless via WiFi, a great Spigen clear case looks the business. 👍
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Incredible phone.  Best yet

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
0 Likes