Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - everyone else's opinions?

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 02:07 PM)
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options

Who owns an S21 Ultra and thinks it's the best Ultra phone that Samsung has released? I personally would say yes but would love to know everyone else's opinions 😊

45 REPLIES 45
swills9
Voyager
Options
think you may, in the end be in a minority who think the 21 is better! I know at least 3 work colleagues sent theirs back, as they wer very impressed! I thought about upgrading from my note20 ultra, then saw the specs were lower....so stayed put !
0 Likes
swills9
Voyager
Options
and resolution down from 1440 to 1080
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

S21 ultra is by far the best and I've owned all the Notes and all the S series devices.

Better Screen, battery life, camera and performance

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
Best phone in every way but let down by overheating issues. I'm sending mine back and I don't know what to get now
0 Likes
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
That's strange may just be a faulty device, on day 1 when I was transferring data, changing settings and personalising the the phone it was overheating yes but I was on the s21 ultra for a solid 6hrs non stop.

Since then (I've the s21 ultra since launch day) and it hasn't over heated and I used my phone constantly on social media and watching at least 5hrs of YouTube per day.
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
My S21 Ultra gets warm with normal use which is fine however every time I use video camera/calls it over heats pretty fast. I'm reluctantly sending it back cause it's such an amazing phone otherwise.
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I haven't had any issues with warming up when recording (and I take videos of my daughter all the time) and I'm literally on the phone to friends and family most days to keep contact with them during covid times and no issues there yet either
swills9
Voyager
Options
not fully functional though (only 50%)
0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
have u used the camera to video for more than 5mins at a time? it seems ti heat up when u film or use portrait mode for about 3-5mins or more.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
No the resolution is the same.
0 Likes