Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra during calls

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 09:06 PM)
ClaireLRB069
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else getting vibration alerts during calls when placing phone to ear? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, don't notice it during every call but it's like I'm typing with the side of my face or something, though nothing ever shows on the screen?
13 REPLIES 13
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I've also got the s21ultra, can't say I've noticed the issue you describe.
ClaireLRB069
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your reply. My partner also has the same phone and same issue but we do wonder if we've done something wrong during set up
Case1188
Voyager
Options
not sure what exactly you could be doing wrong to be honest, perhaps you need more professional advice.
ClaireLRB069
Journeyman
Options
I'll leave the post live for a day or so and if no joy then I'll raise it with Samsung directly
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Good luck, I hope the problem is just a settings issue.
kati82
Explorer
Options
I seen a post about this before and if I remember rightly after they wiped the cache the problem seemed to be solved.. might be worth a try
ClaireLRB069
Journeyman
Options
Any idea how to do that? I've done the phone optimisation via settings but searched for 'cache' and hasn't come up with anything?
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Power off the phone

Press and hold the power button and volume up button until you feel the phone vibrate

then release the buttons

You will then see the options to do certain things with the phone

Use the volume up and down buttons to select clear cache and the press power button to select it, then select ok or yes (forget which one it is)

After that select to option to reboot phone

https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
you might have to plug your phone into a laptop or desktop computer first,I know on my s21 ultra you can't do a partition cache wipe without plugging it into laptop