Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra delivery UK...

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 10:47 PM)
dbob
Explorer
Options
Has anyone seen any kind of info on delivery times for preoperative in the uk? 
I'm considering pre-ordering the s21ultra before the deadline, but I'm having to leave the UK for work early morning on the 1st feb for a few weeks, I dont want to be left without a phone for that long and I really don't want to miss the trade in window for my old s10. If its going to be delivered on the 29th or 30th thats OK but I'll be really annoyed if it shows up after I leave the UK. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!
0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
daribeiro
Pioneer
Options
when you pre order you can chose the delivery date. not sure you can choose for weeks later tho
0 Likes
oldman1972
Explorer
Options
I think you will be very lucky with a preorder this late in the promotion... to get it within the next week or two.

I could be wrong though... as said above you can click a date for delivery when going through checkout.
0 Likes
dbob
Explorer
Options
interesting thank you! is it a guaranteed delivery date? I'm ideally thinking to try get it before I leave like
0 Likes
daribeiro
Pioneer
Options
yes I think so. If you simulate buying the phone on the website you can check what dates are available
0 Likes
dbob
Explorer
Options
yep just looked earliest delivery is on the 1st before 1030 😭 my flight leaves at 1055 not a chance
0 Likes
daribeiro
Pioneer
Options
oh *****... what about after you come back?
0 Likes
dbob
Explorer
Options
I work at sea, not sure when I'll be back unfortunately
0 Likes
mr07laj
First Poster
Options
I preordered through my phone contract upgrade on Friday and I've received the device today. I'm in the UK also.
0 Likes
dbob
Explorer
Options
what network was that with?
0 Likes