Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra delivery recalled by Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 12:29 PM)
Nessa8
First Poster
Options

Ordered the phone during Samsung week and was expecting delivery today but i check tracking and it says its been recalled by them and is being sent back to Samsung, no explanation given what so ever! 

I've ordered phone cases and screen protectors ready as I was expecting the phone today, only for this to happen, so disappointing, was excited for the phone. Customer support seems busy and unhelpful according to posts online. Hopefully I can still get the phone... but not looking hopeful.

2 REPLIES 2
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Same thing here - ordered the case and screen protector as well. Got no information from Samsung though literally nothing just noticed through the tracking system. Look at their Twitter though you’ll see loads of people are having the same issue. They’ve recalled with no information.

SaniyaS
Apprentice
Options
The same happened to me! Just got off a call and I don't understand why it's being sent back to Samsung? I ordered two phones and dpd delivered one of them yesterday.

Customer Service said they would refund me but I bought it at a huge discount so I want the phone, not a refund.

I've been having so many problems with Samsung, I'm so surprised on how much they charge for a phone but don't provide any support
0 Likes