Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 09:53 PM)
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
So I pre ordered the s21 ultra when the pre orders opened, I picked the phantom Titanium thinking it would come early or at least at launch but after checking my order I noticing my phone was still being customised.(after launch) so I phoned Samsung yesterday only to be told that because the phantom Titanium is a limited edition model (no sign of that on the website) that my phone won't arrive until the 14th of February 😡 which is an absolute joke has anyone else had this issue with this phone model, if I knew it would take longer then I would have picked a different colour 😔
#21ultra #phantom #Titanium #preorder #unhappy 
69 REPLIES 69
pkchu
First Poster
Options
been reading on here and i understand it's the 3 special colours thats being delayed, i ordered a Phantom black ultra on the 3rd Feb and got a confirmation email with 18th Feb shipping date but never arrived. I can't even track the order on Samsung, it says no order found with details provided. even customer services struggle to find it when i call them. is anyone having similar issue?
0 Likes
LOUcifer
Apprentice
Options

you and they can't find your order because of inclement weather LMAO... at least that's what they'll tell you

0 Likes
Ultra21
Explorer
Options

I know Samsung in general has had delay problems with their stock. In the site the black version is delayed til March I believe.

As per the order number, that is very odd. If you have an order number they should be able to find it.

0 Likes
pkchu
First Poster
Options
they do find it but after 5 mins or so of searching, on Wednesday i was told they will fix the issue so i can be able to track it but still nothing
0 Likes
pkchu
First Poster
Options
well if no progress by the end of next week l will have to cancel it.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I had order tracking issues - if you made the order when logged into your account make sure you track it while logged in. and conversely, if you weren't logged in when the order was made, make sure your not logged in for tracking...worked for me. Also try using just postcode and order number not phone number....

this worked for me.

ordered brown 512gb a week ago sonive still got a way to go 😔

did others need to wait the full 4-5 weeks on custom orders?
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Yeah I ordered the navy and it said it could take 4-5 weeks I ordered on the 14th Jan and it came in just over 3wks but it said customising up to the day before the the delivery.

Hope that helped

LOUcifer
Apprentice
Options

if my tracking information is accurate and titanium arrives tomorrow then it'll be exactly 5 weeks

GusB
Big Cheese
Options
thanks, just being impatient like the rest of us! seems weird in 2021 to order something and have to wait a month....!
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
oh 😬
0 Likes