Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 11:29 AM)
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
So I pre ordered the s21 ultra when the pre orders opened, I picked the phantom Titanium thinking it would come early or at least at launch but after checking my order I noticing my phone was still being customised.(after launch) so I phoned Samsung yesterday only to be told that because the phantom Titanium is a limited edition model (no sign of that on the website) that my phone won't arrive until the 14th of February 😡 which is an absolute joke has anyone else had this issue with this phone model, if I knew it would take longer then I would have picked a different colour 😔
#21ultra #phantom #Titanium #preorder #unhappy 
69 REPLIES 69
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

How is it? Worth the wait? It came a day earlier?? U said it's coming on Thursday!!! 🤣🤣 

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

My PHANTOM NAVY S21 ULTRA arrived TODAY!!!!! Can't wait to explore the phone, upgrading from S7

0 Likes
Konjiki
First Poster
Options

I ordered right after the presentation and my Phantom Navy S21 Ultra is still on customizing 😞 

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Believe you will not be disappointed!!! Do u want me to post the pic of the navy?

0 Likes
Mnze
First Poster
Options

Same here... I also preordered the S21 Ultra Phantom titanium on 19th january and it still say's "customizing"... I've contacted the service serveral times to get more informations about the delivery date but they couldn't give me more details. This is very disappointing.. If they had told me that before I definitely would have chosen a different color!!

0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

It quite clearly said on the website and still does "Samsung.com exclusive colours require additional production. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
T&Cs apply.
".

As for the phone I ordered the titanium on the 19th and received a text from Samsung on the 5th saying that my phone would be delivered by the 15th even though the order still said customising , in fact it has only changed to preparing despatch today.

0 Likes
Lewcurt1
First Poster
Options

I ordered the same with the same expected shipping date. They just charged me the 1400 for the phone yesterday but I received an email stating the shipping has been delayed "over 30 days". Not even a hard date. 

0 Likes
Ultra21
Explorer
Options

But is it up to 4 weeks from pre-order date or from release date? I pre-ordered day 1 (Phanton Navy, 256gb) with a delivery date of Feb 16th, but that was delayed 2 days ago with no new expected delivery date. I would have expected for Samsung to be more prepared since they were only offering the special colors from their site.

0 Likes
primortal
First Poster
Options

I got my noticed yesterday that my Titanium will be delayed for 30 days....

0 Likes
LOUcifer
Apprentice
Options

I ordered the same titanium and the site told me 5 weeks for "customizing" whatever... but today I get an email is delayed until "on our before March 3rd"

I guess I won't be pre-ordering through Samsung again

0 Likes