Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 04:44 PM)
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
So I pre ordered the s21 ultra when the pre orders opened, I picked the phantom Titanium thinking it would come early or at least at launch but after checking my order I noticing my phone was still being customised.(after launch) so I phoned Samsung yesterday only to be told that because the phantom Titanium is a limited edition model (no sign of that on the website) that my phone won't arrive until the 14th of February 😡 which is an absolute joke has anyone else had this issue with this phone model, if I knew it would take longer then I would have picked a different colour 😔
#21ultra #phantom #Titanium #preorder #unhappy 
69 REPLIES 69
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

That's something - Sadly, no email here 😞 

Hopefully, in the next few weeks some of the 'exclusive' colours will start dropping. 

Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Same here

0 Likes
Members_5GEzJl8
Apprentice
Options

I just checked mine ordered on 14 January phantom titanium, it has been on customizing but now it says preparing dispatch!

JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
Ohh I'm going to check mine
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
Yup I'm the same 😁 took them long enough
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

THATS SUPER EXCITING!!!! got my freebies delivered today and I ABSOLUTELY love them, ordered Navy hopefully it'll arrive soon

0 Likes
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
My freebies came today but still in the bag 😂 no point setting them up on this ultra but.... Got an email saying my new ultra will be here on thrusday 😁
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

I'm so excited for you!

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

I'm getting my PHANTOM NAVY on the 5th!!!! Thank you samsung! And I apologize to my DPD delivery guy Adrian that had to deliver my samsung orders 4 times within a week! 🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
Mine came today 😁