Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 09:42 AM)
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
So I pre ordered the s21 ultra when the pre orders opened, I picked the phantom Titanium thinking it would come early or at least at launch but after checking my order I noticing my phone was still being customised.(after launch) so I phoned Samsung yesterday only to be told that because the phantom Titanium is a limited edition model (no sign of that on the website) that my phone won't arrive until the 14th of February 😡 which is an absolute joke has anyone else had this issue with this phone model, if I knew it would take longer then I would have picked a different colour 😔
#21ultra #phantom #Titanium #preorder #unhappy 
69 REPLIES 69
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

As I said in my post - The titanium model, was saying shipping by the 28th (Like all other models) and was up until about 5 days ago.....That's where I'm frustrated. 

It wasnt until you picked a delivery date, it only gave the 14th Feb, which I wrongly assumed was a mistake as it claimed shipping by the 28th. 

Adamw969
Navigator
Options
No they never, you are wrong. When pre ordering on the day of announcement. I picked a specific day for delivery with DPD. what was the point of that if they knew they wasn't going to be able to ship the phone.
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

I can assure you - The titanium model stated ships by the 28th, along with all other models up until 4-5 days ago.

When you processed the order, it then asked for a delivery date which only gave the 14th - The point being, two different dates and I wrongly assumed the second delivery option was the mistake.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Right, wasn't aware of this as I never tried ordering on launch day. All I know is on Jan 20 when I ordered mine the only 2 models which stated they would arrive around 29 Jan were the black and silver. All the rest gave warning of delivery in 4 weeks.
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
When I ordered mine, soon as it went live, release day was available to pick for delivery with DPD. Mine said ships by 28th and I also picked 28th with the courier.
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Ouch Adam - That sucks. 

Well, let's hope they pull thier finger out and start giving at least some updates to when we can expect our phones......As at the moment, I'm not even convinced the 14th is when they will drop...

Adamw969
Navigator
Options
The same here, when I spoke to customer services, they didn't have a clue. It is a bit of a farce. Some communication from Samsung would be good.
Mozzz
Journeyman
Options
Having to wait until Feb 14th is not good. I feel for you. My favourite colour is black and I received mine on 28th January 2021.
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
Oh and I've still not even received my buds or tag that was ment to be shipped by the 28th Jan
After this phone I'm done with Samsung
0 Likes
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
you have a warranty for 2 years just can't return it cos u get bored of the colour
0 Likes