Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 08:01 AM)
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
So I pre ordered the s21 ultra when the pre orders opened, I picked the phantom Titanium thinking it would come early or at least at launch but after checking my order I noticing my phone was still being customised.(after launch) so I phoned Samsung yesterday only to be told that because the phantom Titanium is a limited edition model (no sign of that on the website) that my phone won't arrive until the 14th of February 😡 which is an absolute joke has anyone else had this issue with this phone model, if I knew it would take longer then I would have picked a different colour 😔
#21ultra #phantom #Titanium #preorder #unhappy 
69 REPLIES 69
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
Mine is the same. I pre ordered the navy s21 ultra. they told me the 14th of February too. Its a joke, I cannot beleive they had no colours ready. Its not even customising, it's just a colour. I could understand if they are engraving your name on it or something.
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
Exactly and you can't even change it and if you did was to you'd lose out on the pre order bonus of the buds and tag
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
no returns either on a colour
0 Likes
KitKatKhas
Apprentice
Options
I was going to order the brown but when I went to it said it can take up to 4 weeks so I went for silver.
0 Likes
Lliam
First Poster
Options
I ordered mine s21 ultra through a provider and it came the next day but its just the phantom black model but not sure which one maybe fast ordering from Samsung directly or a service provider
0 Likes
RobertNichol
First Poster
Options
ordered the s21 ultra in black mine came the next day, but finding it impossible to order my free buds and smart tag
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Sadly, all of the exclusive colours in Brown, Navy and Titanium come with a 2-4 week wait. 

What's annoying, is when I ordered the titanium handset myself, it claimed it was dispatched by the 28th - I processed my order and it then told me 2-4 week wait, which I'd hoped was a mistake (Or Samsung just buying themselves some breathing space.) Now it looks like delivery will be on the 14th as selected, but it's wholly disappointing. 

I could replicate this on the website up until 4-5 days ago, with that particular model saying deliver by the 28th - So was clearly a glitch. 

I've upgraded almost every year with Samsung and am coming from the S20 Ultra, but I genuinely think this will be my last upgrade with them - My order was placed on the 14th, and there has been no update to it since then, and no one you speak with can give a concrete delivery date - So even the 14th might not be reality. 

The free gifts have been shipping requested and by the 28th, since order - No sign of those either....

Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Did you pre order the handsrt before release ? 

The buds and tag were only available to pre orders before release date - I think if you ordered after that date, you could claim Buds Live, but without the tag. 

Where did you order from ? Samsung.com ?

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Well to be fair they did give you notice on the website if you ordered it from there that it could take 4 weeks.