Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Delay and Klarna Payment.

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 08:45 AM)
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

So still not received my S21 Ultra in Navy and been told i wont be untill february the 14th. 

I have just had an email from Klarna saying my first payment is coming out my bank on the 5th, before ive got my phone! I upgraded through the upgrade program so im wondering if i will get a double payment this month as i have not sent my S20 Ultra in yet to wipe off that loan. terrible from Samsung. 

32 REPLIES 32
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
confirmed just had another email payment for s21 ultra and s20 ultra coming out the same day.
0 Likes
OB15
First Poster
Options
Just having the same issue. Having to pay twice this month and only have one phone. Only had one occurrence of upgrading with this process. Not sure I will be doing it again. Poor from Samsung. Should only start paying for new device when you recieve it
0 Likes
SuprSi
Apprentice
Options

Same here, between Samsung and Klarna they've really botched things up this time around.

0 Likes
isolatelatimer
Explorer
Options
I'm not sure if it will cover but worth a try.

you can try to contact Klarna Customer Services with a request to pause your direct debit on the basis of your goods being delayed. I would imagine they will want to see some proof.

Good luck and Take Care
0 Likes
Duncan1305
Pioneer
Options
People seem to be having mixed luck contacting klarna to pause payments, first 2 agents refused and I even raised a complaint since this was against the terms of the agreement that you pay after shipped. However after telling the third agent I know they are able to they have now paused mine till the phone is shipped.

Screenshot_20210201-225856_Klarna.jpg

Adamw969
Navigator
Options
they have paused my payments too, just been on the webchat. this pre order has been a farce, I really feel like cancelling mine now, the excitement has gone for a new phone.
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
I'm in exactly the same boat. my first upgrade and really puts me off doing it again. also, trying to contact Samsung and getting someone who understands you is a joke!!! a company of Samsung's size really should have better customer service!!!
0 Likes
isolatelatimer
Explorer
Options
I'm pretty sure people are covered by Klarna's buyers protection policy which is their own policy. Good Job you did complain.
0 Likes
SuprSi
Apprentice
Options

On the live chat with Klarna and they've confirmed it's Samsung who activated the new agreement early.  Klarna are going to raise a dispute with Samsung and pause the payments.  Like I said, this upgrade process has been really bad.  My wife still can't upgrade due to being declined by Klarna, despite being an existing customer!

0 Likes