Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra colour options

(Topic created on: 17-07-2021 11:06 PM)
Amy0816
Student
Options

So I've still got the s8 plus but its about time i upgrade. Im thinking to get the s21 ultra would love it in phantom violet, will it be released in tnat colour? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Amy0816  Does not seem that the Ultra is available in Phantom Violet  on Samsung Store, out of stock on the plus  though available on base Model.   Exclusive colours of  Titanium , Brown and Navy available for Ultra in 128 and 256 GB storage models but longer wait for these. Standard colours are Black and Silver.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Amy0816  Does not seem that the Ultra is available in Phantom Violet  on Samsung Store, out of stock on the plus  though available on base Model.   Exclusive colours of  Titanium , Brown and Navy available for Ultra in 128 and 256 GB storage models but longer wait for these. Standard colours are Black and Silver.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Amy0816
Student
Options
Thanks