Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra clearview case and s pen

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 05:47 PM)
Dennymc123
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I ordered the s21 ultra and clear view case with s pen on the 2nd of Feb.

My phone came pretty quickly but the case still hasn't arrived and today I have been told that it will be 8 weeks before stock is available.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I'm considering cancelling the order as 3 months in total is a long time to wait especially when the s pen Pro will be dropping at some point.

13 REPLIES 13
Ips44
Explorer
Options
cheers 🙂
0 Likes
Jason B
First Poster
Options

I ordered the S21 Ultra with Clear Case + S Pen on 28th Jan and a charger. The earliest date for delivery was 19th Feb as the case was out of stock. Late on 4th Feb, had an e-mail saying everything would be delivered on the 5th, so assumed some cases had come in stock. On opening the parcel, everything was there apart from the case. No dispatch note enclosed and my order status said the case was delivered. Contacted Samsung by phone to say the case was missing, various excuses given saying it would come separately, or on the 19th. Nothing arrived, raised a ticket, then the shop wrote back to say in had been delivered on the 5th, which I told them it wasn't. Replied to the shop e-mail, requesting a case or my money back, and no response.  So bought a case from Amazon (which arrived the next day) to ensure the phone is protected. Appalling customer service and £59 out of pocket on a missing case. Surely they must know it couldn't have been delivered if they weren't in stock?

0 Likes
Dennymc123
Explorer
Options
mine actually did turn up earlier than they said it would. I have had a nightmare claiming my ear buds with them as well though. they wouldn't accept the packing note that they sent to me, they gave me no invoice, paper or email. they asked me to prove my purchase when I bought it directly from them.
Not the best service I have received, thats for sure.
0 Likes
Jason B
First Poster
Options

An update to my previous post, Samsung have now refunded the cost of the case, so at least resolved for me.

0 Likes