Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra clearview case and s pen

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 10:58 AM)
Dennymc123
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I ordered the s21 ultra and clear view case with s pen on the 2nd of Feb.

My phone came pretty quickly but the case still hasn't arrived and today I have been told that it will be 8 weeks before stock is available.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I'm considering cancelling the order as 3 months in total is a long time to wait especially when the s pen Pro will be dropping at some point.

13 REPLIES 13
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah I had same issue with the silicone case for s21 ultra,I waited 3 weeks and it still wasn't even processed,I cancelled it and got my refund.to be fair it only took 3 days for the money to be back in my account.
the funny thing is I ordered the exact same case on Amazon and that was delivered in about week,and it came from Germany (I'm in UK) and had to go through security checks twice(German,Holland boarder).
Members_uyR8yOy
First Poster
Options

Having similar problem but also my account does not recognize my S21 ultra's IMEI number NOR my order number.  After numerous phone calls , being cut off many times, emails, account checks, spent over 30 minutes actually speaking to a customer service rep today. Just have to wait and see, again. Already sent back and been notified old phone received in exchange programme. Fed up !!!

Dennymc123
Explorer
Options
I have seen them on Amazon as well and for cheaper than on Samsung 🤷‍♂️
Dennymc123
Explorer
Options
Well at least I know its not just me. I've had issues claiming my ear buds as well, they wouldn't accept the invoice I uploaded even though I purchased directly from Samsung. It's a joke and not exactly filling me with confidence.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah you're right,the case I got was £21 from Amazon and that included a 3.99 delivery charge and it was £24 from Samsung.
if you can get your case and spen on Amazon I would get a refund from Samsung.
0 Likes
Ips44
Explorer
Options
hi who do I contact to cancel case if this is right please.
0 Likes
Dennymc123
Explorer
Options
Whoever you placed the order with, mine was directly from the Samsung website.
0 Likes
Ips44
Explorer
Options
canceled it mate thanks .no to choose a new case 🙂
0 Likes
Dennymc123
Explorer
Options
no worries mate, I got a case on Amazon that is OK for now and it was around 7 pounds. There are a few options around.
0 Likes