Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Clear View Cover with S Pen

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 10:26 PM)
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Hi all, 

I've received my Samsung S21 ultra and also the freebies, I also ordered a clear view cover with SPen in the same order but that still shows "delivery requested 28th January" I was wondering is anyone else still waiting for cases after they received their S21 Ultra??
5 REPLIES 5
Harriet89
Student
Options
mine isn't coming till the 19th Feb apparently! I received my phone on the 26th Jan, a little early but thought the case would have been here soon after.
0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Ohhh wow that's a long wait. I have contacted Samsung Shop and waiting for a response so could be a while before I receive any response.
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i ordered my case n spen same time as the device. but revieved both separately. 3 days after the device. got freebies with phone though.
0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
I received my freebies the day before I received my phone 🤣 bizarre how Samsung work with sending customers their orders.
0 Likes
sundai
Pioneer
Options
I got my ultra today and was hoping everything would come together, accessories and freebies but unfortunately not. I called customer service and they said I'd get it on the 14th but this evening I got an email saying they would be delivered tomorrow! Which I'm very happy about as I need the case. hopefully you guys will it sooner than expected
0 Likes