Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 ultra charging slowly

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 06:40 AM)
bob95
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Just got  my s21 yesterday and I know that it doesn't come with a charger in the box but connected  my fast charger from my old one+ which charged very quickly but its telling me it will take 5+hours to fully charge from 50% even after  enabling fast and super fast charging. I also ordered  a wireless charger with the phone but is apparently coming in a separate delivery 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
SgtRepeat
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

When your screen is on, the phone turns off fast/super fast charging. As long as the phone is charging quickly when the screen is turned off you shouldn't be worried. 

0 Likes
MilesAway
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

So any permanent solutions about this issues please?

I have a NEW 25W Samsung Charger that support Super Fast Charging, when I plug my device it's will be FULL CHANGED in 1 HOUR, but 1 HOUR letter I check it, the device not yet FULLY CHARGED, it's still need about 30 MINUTES...and after THREE DAYS IT'S NEED +2HOURs To FULLY CHARGE !!! so the SUPER FAST CHARGING not SUPER FAST as expected 😭

Help Please .. SAMSUNG? 💔

SgtRepeat
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Try charging it in a cool room or with a table fan blowing at it. That's what I do with my device. 

Kellan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Holy ***** these things take a long time to charge...huge step back from my Huawei p30 pro.. it took 25 minutes to charge and the battery would last forever! 2 hours+ to charge to full? 

0 Likes
SgtRepeat
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Which charger are you using? 

0 Likes
MilesAway
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

The original charge was sold with