Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra charging slowly

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 06:40 AM)
bob95
First Poster
Options
Just got  my s21 yesterday and I know that it doesn't come with a charger in the box but connected  my fast charger from my old one+ which charged very quickly but its telling me it will take 5+hours to fully charge from 50% even after  enabling fast and super fast charging. I also ordered  a wireless charger with the phone but is apparently coming in a separate delivery 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
SgtRepeat
Explorer
Options

When your screen is on, the phone turns off fast/super fast charging. As long as the phone is charging quickly when the screen is turned off you shouldn't be worried. 

0 Likes
MilesAway
Student
Options

So any permanent solutions about this issues please?

I have a NEW 25W Samsung Charger that support Super Fast Charging, when I plug my device it's will be FULL CHANGED in 1 HOUR, but 1 HOUR letter I check it, the device not yet FULLY CHARGED, it's still need about 30 MINUTES...and after THREE DAYS IT'S NEED +2HOURs To FULLY CHARGE !!! so the SUPER FAST CHARGING not SUPER FAST as expected 😭

Help Please .. SAMSUNG? 💔

SgtRepeat
Explorer
Options

Try charging it in a cool room or with a table fan blowing at it. That's what I do with my device. 

Kellan
First Poster
Options

Holy ***** these things take a long time to charge...huge step back from my Huawei p30 pro.. it took 25 minutes to charge and the battery would last forever! 2 hours+ to charge to full? 

SgtRepeat
Explorer
Options

Which charger are you using? 

0 Likes
MilesAway
Student
Options

The original charge was sold with

😔💔

0 Likes
Yotyot
Apprentice
Options

Yes I also moved from a Huawei phone, and I'm so disappointed with the battery.

It just doesn't work, charge very slow and drain very fast

0 Likes
EvanS21ULTRA
Apprentice
Options

Leave it to Samsung to make a proprietary charger and won't let you use any other brand if you want the best out of it. Then you go to buy their USBC TO USBC cable and brick and realize it's $30. What a shame

0 Likes