Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Charging Issues -

(Topic created on: 20-04-2021 07:49 AM)
DaveN95
Student
Options
Is anyone experiencing charging issues.. the last two nights I've had my phone charging from 11pm to till 5am and both days I've woke up and it's only on 56% charged? (Says Super Charging is working but just doesn't go past 56%) 

Confused.. Any ideas? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Tommo56
First Poster
Options
Get the battery level down to zero before recharging. The battery can sometimes lose its 'memory'
Hope this works'
DaveN95
Student
Options
Ok cheers mate, I'll give that a go later on 👍🏼
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
That was only applicable to older batteries. Never drain 0%. Just hold power and volume down to phone turns off. It's a force restart then charge.
0 Likes
Middleman
First Poster
Options

I have an SM-G998U Ultra 5G and fortunately no issues charging.  I bought an aftermarket wireless charger and every other night I lay it down with between 10 & 20%, and have full charge by morning.

0 Likes
SgtRepeat
Explorer
Options

My S21 Ultra is taking 1.5 hours to charge from 5-100% with the Samsung 25W super fast charger and the cable supplied with the S21 Ultra.

And I have fast charging and super fast charging enabled on my device.

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

0 Likes
Ofcsu1
First Poster
Options

I'm having the exact same issue with getting stuck at 56%. Did you ever figure it out?

0 Likes
DaveN95
Student
Options
I'm just done what @Tommo56 said I let it run down to 0% let the phone die so it resets the battery memory, haven't had a problem since doing that. Hope this help 👍🏼
0 Likes
Members_dCK6qHr
First Poster
Options

Had my s21 Ultra a week and having same problem. Yet to it charged over 50% so frustrating

0 Likes
Lisathomp01
First Poster
Options

I just had the same problem. Samsung ultra S21 from 2021 the charger does not come with the phone. I purchased a cheap charger, it took 10 hours. I went to Samsung site and purchased the original for $29 it just arrived. The charger is now superfast. Samsung have designed it this way. 

0 Likes