Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra case

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 02:19 PM)
Xar
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, just wondering what case you're using for your s21 ultras?

The case I have leaves marks on the matte rear of the phone and is ruining it. Somehow dirt still gets into it...
9 REPLIES 9
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I use the Samsung Smart Clear Vew cover, as I bought the S Pen as well and it stores nicely in the case. I've never had issues with it and find it useful to see when notifications arrive without having to open the case.
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Spigen liquid air and liquid airP for when I want to carry my s pen with me. - Both are great cases.👍
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Use brands such as Gear4, Otterbox, Ghostek Samsung, Spigen and Ringke to help decide what case you want, as they are really good case manufacturer brands 😉. See my link below regarding phone cases 😀.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/great-companies-for-mobile-phone-cases/td-p/39670...
illEez
Voyager
Options
I use the...

'Incipio Duo Case for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G (Black) Certified by Samsung [3.5 m Dropproof I Qi Compatible Cover...'

...it offers ample ridge protection for the screen side, great drop protection, and rear camera protection...its plain black with a barely visible logo, nothing flashy, but does the job.
Xar
Apprentice
Options
I use a spigen case and it's still causing this. Have used two different ones and it still did. Some photos attached - looks like dirt or smudge but can't wash it off with anything received_1046836689428649_5684.jpgreceived_364016682075677_5686.jpgreceived_1289338518180141_5685.jpg
AndrewL
Options

@Xar: If you're unhappy with your Spigen case then I recommend taking a look at our official range of cases and covers for the S21 Ultra, to see if anything catches your eye. 

Mobile Accessories - Phone Cases, Chargers & More | Samsung UK

DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
I use Tech 21 Evo wallet and has saved my phone a few times from having a cracked screen. I kept searching for a Gear 4 Oxford case , but I couldn't find one for S21 ultra
https://uk.tech21.com/products/evo-wallet-samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g-smokey-black
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Torro flip case!
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Spigen Neo Hybrid
0 Likes