Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - Carphone Warehouse Pre Order

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 12:38 AM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
I pre ordered the S21 Ultra 5G from Carphone Warehouse. I was wondering has anyone else ordered through CPW with Vodafone?  I'm switching from O2 and have never had Vodafone, this deal seemed to be the cheapest contract deal i could find so i went for it.

0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

wow! the S21 silver is soooooo stunning 😍😍😍

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Vodafone are a good network that also boasts 5G coverage.

However like all the networks they do have areas of low or poor coverage.

When I'm discussing moving networks with people I always mention that it's not ideal to make a decision to lock themselves into a long term contract until they know that network can give good network connection and data speeds where they reside,  work and commute.

Using a Payg sim card is the best way as online network checkers are for guidance only.

Nice phone by the way 👍

I assume you'll be wanting the free promotional items that come from pre ordering, so in most instances a person needs to wait until the phone arrives, and then claim them via the Samsung Members app on the new phone and you may need proof of purchase from Carphone Warehouse to upload to show to Samsung to validate your order.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
I know right! i feel like it's under appreciated because all the spotlights under the Phantom Black. i opted for the Silver variant😍
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Yeah i agree, you make some excellent points😅

i've always been with Samsung for as long as i can remember. I pre ordered the S10+ and claimed the promotion for the Buds, i'm basically upgrading from that lol so i'm familiar with the process. Excited to get to use the phone aswell as the Buds Pro because my initial Buds that i got with my previous pre order are now faulty so i've been using my other pair of the Gear IconX 2018's which i've heard the Pro's are a huge step up😄
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The new pro buds do look nice going from the YouTube reviews and the Samsung unpacked information on them @Kasim2409 

I've used the original Samsung Buds and now I'm using the Samsung Buds Live as I like how they fit just in the ear.

Enjoy.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Usaly I always order with Carphone Warehouse but this year I find better deal in Mobile Phones Direct 

Fingers crossed will be come next week 🙏

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
could you provide a link?
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

https://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/handset/samsung/galaxy-s21-ultra-5g

I move to O2 because I have employee discount 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

So I changed mine minds and cancelled order with MPD and order with Carphone because they offer me today better deal for update 😀

I have question how long you wait for second email from Carphone with info your order has been accepted?

0 Likes