Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra camera

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 06:22 PM)
mariopa
Journeyman
Options

Hi folks,

I got the phone a few days ago. Not so happy about this purchase but hope Samsung will solve the overheating of the camera module.

First impressions from the camera were that it does lots of processing and this masks detail a lot. Yesterday we went with my gfriend for a walk to some nearby waterfalls. I took lots of photos and to my surprise they looked *****. Especially some water shots - they looked so fake and oversharpened that I asked her for her older iPhone 11 Pro and there it looked really nice. She also made some photos and all look very artificial. Photos really look horrible - on mot its hard to tell this is indeed falling water.

Is there a way to switch off or alter the sharpening and processing in general? I think Samsung really f''ed up with this.

On the other hand, the selfie camera is incredible!

4 REPLIES 4
nexy33
Pioneer
Options
my pixel 4 XL takes better photos than these
mariopa
Journeyman
Options

BTW - I let them a honest review in the Bulgaria subdomain of samsung.com - citing the high quality display, battery life and the excellent selfie camera and also blasting (no offensive language of any kind)  the camera, balance of phone and lack of 3.5mm jack on such big phone and after a few minutes they deleted my review. I will return the phone tomorrow and Samsung will be past for me, forever.

0 Likes
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
I'm hoping there is a software update soon..
0 Likes
TheEyes
Pioneer
Options
U are lucky u have Ultra. The normal S21 camera is terrible. No software can fix that both cameras are blury. I sent my phone back also.
0 Likes