Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra camera update

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 07:07 PM)
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Just had the update below drop on my EE S21 Ultra. Nothing special in that I think we S21 Ultra owners are all aware that this update is out there, but the list of apps updated in it's summary is incomplete. The update takes the camera app from version 12.0.01.76 to version 12.0.01.84. I have no idea what this update entails as I have not tested the camera yet. Just wanted to let you good people out there aware of things. 👍

20 REPLIES 20
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Still waiting for it on my s21. Will probs get it tomorrow I imagine, or in the next few days.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Just got it yesterday on EE s21. Screenshot_20220902-192726_Software update.jpg
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ideally this second update is necessary to get the beta update for eligible phones.

It's the second August update.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thanks 👍
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Thanks indeed @GoanGeek. 👍👍
0 Likes
KSarov
Journeyman
Options

I turned on Sleep mode and now my screen can't turn on again. The phone is working fine I can receive calls and even managed to pick up the phone call after swipe but the screen just doesn't light up. Any ideas on how can I turn it off?

0 Likes
Neoqee232
Student
Options

This Galaxy S21 guide explains the top 12 new features in Android 12 update (One UI 4.1/4.0) for Galaxy S21, S20 and S10 to help you use these new features effectively on your Galaxy S21, S20, or S10.

As discussed, there are two Android 12 updates for Galaxy S21, S20, and S10.  Some new features were added in the One UI 4.0 update and some in the One UI 4.1 update. The top 12 new features in Android 12 update for Galaxy S21, S20, and S10 discussed in this guide include:

1. Camera and microphone indicators (One UI 4.0).
  2. More transfer options in Smart Switch (One UI 4.1).
  3. Voice memo on the lock screen (One UI 4.0).
  4. Extra dim screen (One UI 4.0).
  5. Writing Assistant (Grammarly integration) on Samsung Keyboard (One UI 4.0).
  6. Customisable virtual memory (RAM Plus) (One UI 4.1)
  7. Skip an alarm just once (One UI 4.0).
  8. Portraits for pets (One UI 4.0).
  9. Extra time for single-take mode (One UI 4.0).
  10. Telephoto lens in Pro and Pro video camera modes (One UI 4.1).
  11. Full Director’s View mode for recording and editing (One UI 4.1).
  12. More photo and video editing options through the Gallery app (One UI 4.1).
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for your very informative reply @Neoqee232. 👍👍
0 Likes
Members_3e3YU4G
Student
Options

Skip this update, my camera takes now burry photos. Very annoying.

0 Likes