Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra camera overheating!

(Topic created on: 20-03-2021 07:11 AM)
landzia
Apprentice
Options
I'm so disappointed in this phone. Had it over a month now with hopes this is just an issue of early release and will be fixed with software updates. NO!
Whenever I record video with rear camera for 5-10 min it's heating up like crazy and stops recording with message "phone is overheating, close the app and cool it down".
Its pretty much useless now. I can't shoot a proper 10 min videos and/or if I recorded for 20 min (on and off every few minutes) same thing happens after jus few minutes.
Considering I bought this phone so I can use it as my main camera for my YouTube channel this is a disaster.

I've seen lots of people having the same issue from start and over a month later NO response from Samsung.

Such a shame they don't let me get a refund as I need something that's actually usable.
5 REPLIES 5
DannyWo
Pioneer
Options
having same issue. couldn't use camera longer than few minutes becouse back body getting really hot ( specially where cameras are ) and also can zoom more than X10 becouse it's loosing focus ... been with Samsung since Samsung S4, after all, I have spend over £1000 for s21 ultra... overheating, battery lives less than day , overheating......... lol ?
https://youtu.be/MXXpxZ4CnSw
0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

You do anything about the overheating? 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes
landzia
Apprentice
Options
no, there's nothing you can do. tried to return it but it was past 14 days. so now can just send for repair.
0 Likes
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

Are you on the latest update?

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes
landzia
Apprentice
Options
of course
0 Likes