Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra camera module and Leather Case Scratching Wireless Charger Trio

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 09:53 PM)
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
Anyone now have an S21 Ultra and use a wireless charger (particularly the newer style Samsung ones) and noticed that the camera on the S21 Ultra scratches the charging surface on the charger?

After paying such high prices for two items that are supposedly designed for each other, it's annoying to see that one is easily able to damage the other. 

Interested to hear your thoughts, or give you a warning in case you do the same. 

Stay safe, y'all
5 REPLIES 5
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

the camera module is round bit, maybe the horn of the cow/leather lol 🤣

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
The camera module is surprisingly sharp even with the leather case! I can assure you there's no horns here haha, just some carbon-fiber-looking-but probably-plastic stuff over the top of the camera 😂
0 Likes
KKStar123
Apprentice
Options

hi, I got one of the convertible wireless charging stands and the s21 ultra camera bump has definitely scratched that too. I got a white charger and the look of the charger is just ruined. I asked support to swap for the black version but they refused.

Poor service and cheap materials 😞

WhizzWr
First Poster
Options

Indeed, I have found out the very same thing with the Duo.

It's not only with your phone, GW4 scratches the concave watch charging spot.

Poor workmanship, Samsung uses the cheapest plastic available for their wireless charger.

0 Likes
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
I didn't know the GW4 would scratch it too, since the back of it is so smooth - that's very annoying to hear since I have one of those too! It's a shame the build quality has to be that way 😞
0 Likes