Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - Camera issues post AUB9 update

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 12:49 AM)
Vetri
Voyager
Options
I don't know if it's just me or anyone else has noticed - after the latest update the night time photos and videos appear lot noisier. It used to be bad but it's gotten worse now

I have tried manual tweaking of exposure times, night mode etc but the results are grainy. 10x now switches to digital zoom for some weird reason resulting in an unusable picture 
8 REPLIES 8
asmmir
Apprentice
Options

Same here. 10x zoom switches to digital

eduama
Apprentice
Options

Agreed, the camera is getting worse

space808
Explorer
Options

Weird. I have no such issues. Night time shots actually look cleaner and sharper now. And 10X is definitely NOT digital.

Vetri
Voyager
Options
I know it's weird but I tried everything I could think of. I thought it could be a faulty unit but it doesn't seem to be since many users have experienced this problem. will wait for next patch
0 Likes
Bobolinho
Journeyman
Options
same for me. you can see it switch between the two, and the quality drops massively. pretty bad fault. my first samsung after ditching apple - not massively impressed so far which is a big Shane
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

This happened today and I took screenshots for visibility. WTH Samsung?!?!?

Screenshot_20210227-114900_Camera.jpg

Screenshot_20210227-114920_Camera.jpg

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. It does seem to be since the AUB9 update that the camera improvements have actually caused problems rather than solutions. I thought I might of had a faulty device but if others are reporting it then it must be a software problem
0 Likes
joe2jo
Pioneer
Options
i am so sorry for all of your problems
0 Likes