Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra camera has a serious problem!

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 08:18 AM)
Altar
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I'm really unhappy S21 Ultra user since its release.

Now, I have latest update (from 01. September 2022).
I don't know if its software or hardware problem. I think its hardware problem.

All my photos from rear, main camera (x1) is blurry. I noticed this problem in the last few days. I didn't use the camera much during the summer, so I can't tell when the problem start.

When I start Camera app on phone and I shake the whole phone for a while, after then the camera takes sharp, nice pictures. But only after  I shake it.

First of all, I am incredibly disappointed that a phone for such a money has this type of problem.
Secondly, I would like to know, if it can (and will) be solved with a software update in near future or if I should take the whole phone to the service.

8 REPLIES 8
F1rust
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
It is the same on my s20 ultra. I have done everything to get it corrected but nothing works . It used to be a brilliant camera but since the update it is useless and I am thinking of getting another phone from a better manufacturer
0 Likes
keith30
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Your not alone, my S22ultra can take naff photos. Use to be good but last few updates made it poor.
0 Likes
Tina2009
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Same here. I have a Galaxy s22 ultra.
It is normal for Samsung. They always mess up the camera. You are now supposed to mess with raw camera, camera assistant and what not. All I want is the stock camera to work
0 Likes
Robot-
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I have the s22 Ultra and have no issues with the camera, everything coming out great

If you have to shake it to focus, I would suggest taking it in for a check
0 Likes
diggingspider
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
My camera has gone downhill on my s21 ultra. There seems to be many problems with Samsung, I'm now looking at another brand
0 Likes
slave2anangel
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Never had a problem with mine from day one, hope you get it sorted.20221024_092642_51536_1666600003.jpg
Altar
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Unfocused, when I start app.Unfocused, when I start app.Captured after I shake itCaptured after I shake it

Alimandalo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I also have the same problem on my S21 ultra. This annoys me a lot. Today I updated my phone to the new Android 13 but still no change. The x1 camera is horrible, no focus and poor image quality.

0 Likes