Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra camera has a serious problem!

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 08:18 AM)
Altar
Explorer
Options

I'm really unhappy S21 Ultra user since its release.

Now, I have latest update (from 01. September 2022).
I don't know if its software or hardware problem. I think its hardware problem.

All my photos from rear, main camera (x1) is blurry. I noticed this problem in the last few days. I didn't use the camera much during the summer, so I can't tell when the problem start.

When I start Camera app on phone and I shake the whole phone for a while, after then the camera takes sharp, nice pictures. But only after  I shake it.

First of all, I am incredibly disappointed that a phone for such a money has this type of problem.
Secondly, I would like to know, if it can (and will) be solved with a software update in near future or if I should take the whole phone to the service.

12 REPLIES 12
F1rust
Navigator
Options
It is the same on my s20 ultra. I have done everything to get it corrected but nothing works . It used to be a brilliant camera but since the update it is useless and I am thinking of getting another phone from a better manufacturer
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Your not alone, my S22ultra can take naff photos. Use to be good but last few updates made it poor.
0 Likes
Tina2009
Navigator
Options
Same here. I have a Galaxy s22 ultra.
It is normal for Samsung. They always mess up the camera. You are now supposed to mess with raw camera, camera assistant and what not. All I want is the stock camera to work
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have the s22 Ultra and have no issues with the camera, everything coming out great

If you have to shake it to focus, I would suggest taking it in for a check
0 Likes
diggingspider
First Poster
Options
My camera has gone downhill on my s21 ultra. There seems to be many problems with Samsung, I'm now looking at another brand
0 Likes
slave2anangel
Journeyman
Options
Never had a problem with mine from day one, hope you get it sorted.20221024_092642_51536_1666600003.jpg
Altar
Explorer
Options

Unfocused, when I start app.Unfocused, when I start app.Captured after I shake itCaptured after I shake it

Alimandalo
First Poster
Options

I also have the same problem on my S21 ultra. This annoys me a lot. Today I updated my phone to the new Android 13 but still no change. The x1 camera is horrible, no focus and poor image quality.

0 Likes
TB-Tiago
First Poster
Options
Same problem remains on S 21 ultra in 2023 come on guys
0 Likes