Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra camera blurry

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 01:24 PM)
Ab321
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I have noticed that sometime when I open the camera app. Video or photo. The picture is very blurry. I have to shake the phone and then the picture is clear. Iv cleared cache etc but that hasn't fixed it. The only thing that temp fixes it is shaking the phone which is rubbish for a 1k phone 
10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Galaxy phone or tablet photos and videos are blurry or dark

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001424/
0 Likes
Ab321
Pioneer
Options
Hi. Tried the steps but hasn't worked. Pretty much everytime I use the camera. I have to shake the phone so the picture is not blurry
0 Likes
Ab321
Pioneer
Options
Anyone got any more info on this. Maybe a case of sending back to samsung. I have seen cases of this before on a different forum
0 Likes
Ben1007
Apprentice
Options

Hi. I have the exact same issue. It doesn't do it every time but enough to be annoying. I sent my phone in to Samsung for assessment but after running a number of tests they annoyingly said that it was operating in accordance with the manufacturers specifications and returned it without repair. It's still doing the exact same thing. Very disappointed 🤬

Ab321
Pioneer
Options
Hi mate.. Mine got worse. I booked a repair with Samsung authorised repair guys. They come to your house and fix it within 1 hour. The guy knew right away what the issue was and fitted a new camera. All sorted now.
0 Likes
Ben1007
Apprentice
Options

Hi Ab321. That's awesome. Did the repair cost anything or was it free under warranty? Did you find the samsung authorised repair guys through the samsung website?

0 Likes
Ab321
Pioneer
Options
Hi. Yes. Free due to warranty and yes via the Samsung website
Ben1007
Apprentice
Options

Thanks mate! Will check it out!

0 Likes
Tarun sehjal
First Poster
Options

Is your problem still there ? Because I m also experiencing the same problem.

0 Likes