Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra Camera Blur

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 05:58 PM)
Stevevdb30000
Pioneer
Options
Just wondering if anyone else has been having an issue with the camera on the S21 ultra? I've had my phone since it launched and in the past 6 weeks I've noticed when I open the camera app, the picture is blured. If I zoom out below 1.0, it looks sharp, if I zoom to 3.0 it's crystal clear (but obviously to close) but between 1.0 and 3.0 everything in the image is blured 🤔

I've done a factory reset and spoke to Samsung and they said it needs a repair. A friend of mine has the same phone and is having the exact same issue, so I'm not convinced sending it off for a repair will do anything what so ever. I'm wondering if an update has caused this? Nearly every update Samsung has done for this phone says "camera improvements" in the release notes if you look back in the history..

14 REPLIES 14
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options
It's not come my way yet. I'll let you know though when it has
0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options
Yeah the new software landed. It's still not great though so it's going in for repair
0 Likes
Stevevdb30000
Pioneer
Options
@Ark7755 @Doner , I have got my phone back from repair, they have replaced the camera and its fixed it. They said its an unusual one because they've seen that issue with the S20 Ultra camera but not the S21. Hopefully a repair will fix yours in that case.
les1000
First Poster
Options
I'm having same problem on s21 ultra. It was all fine until Sept then on 2x camera blurred, 1× & 3× zoon are fine.just seems to a problem with one of the Cameras
0 Likes
Stevevdb30000
Pioneer
Options
Yes, taking mine in for repair resolved the issue and to this day, its been fine 🙂
0 Likes