Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - Bluetooth audio volume low

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 04:32 PM)
DaveF1988
Student
Options
As title. When using external bluetooth devices for audio, output volume is really low in comparison to my S10 previously. 
This issue is present with Galaxy Buds Pro, older Galaxy Buds, Home soundbar (Samsung) and in car bluetooth. Also, when connected to car, the phone wont allow me to turn its volume above 50%, but all other devices will. I require full volume to hear anything through Buds. Galaxy wearables, Samsung UI etc all up to date.
I have enabled developer options and disabled absolute volume over bluetooth but this has made zero difference. 

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
8 REPLIES 8
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
I did. After using the sound settings in "Good lock" a samsung app on the galaxy store that issue resolved itself

basically good lock provides you with additional features that should have been present already..
0 Likes
Obiesone
First Poster
Options

I am trying to get me S21 to work the same as my S8 did in my car via bluetooth audio as the S21 is way way to low? I have played with absolute volume etc but that has not made any difference? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

Did you find a solution to this problem my phones doing the same thing

0 Likes
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

What features did you select to

Fix the problem?

0 Likes
Obiesone
First Poster
Options

ll havent been able to fix mine and it at times is disappointing i cant enjoy the sounds at volumes i once did with my previous samsung phone! 😞

0 Likes
Obiesone
First Poster
Options

What is good lock?

0 Likes
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

Good lock is an app in the "galaxy store" not the "galaxy shop" they are different. Good lock let's you customize stuff and there is an app in good lock called sound assistant. J downloaded it but I didn't change any settings in there. My phone works now I guess but I can't say it was because of that app. I did reset all app settings. Settings>general>reset>reset all settings. 

0 Likes
NewoldUltrami
Journeyman
Options

Hey so that didn't work it's still has the same problems after getting another call. Idk what to do. Volume turns down automatically during calls to level incant hear. 

0 Likes